Hemp Seed Oil Ol'Vita 500ml.
- Availability: In Stock
HEMP SEED OIL 500ml ( cold pressed, unrefined )Cold pressed hempseed oil is a valuable source of essential fatty acids, which constitute approximately 75 % of the oil.It is characterized by a spicy, nutty flavour.In Polish cuisine it has been known for a long time and used as an addition to pota...
HEMP SEED OIL 500ml ( cold pressed, unrefined )
Cold pressed hempseed oil is a valuable source of essential fatty acids, which constitute approximately 75 % of the oil.
It is characterized by a spicy, nutty flavour.
In Polish cuisine it has been known for a long time and used as an addition to potatoes, groats, cooked vegetables, salads and other cold dishes.
Dosage: 1 tablespoon per day. Influence on health: hemp oil is rich in vitamin K, which is essential for the synthesis of important proteins and enzymes.
Moreover, the vitamin has anti-bleeding properties and is responsible for blood clotting. It has antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties.
It takes part in the formation of bone tissue. The oil also contains vitamin E (100mg/100g of the product).
Hemp oil for health:
- Cardiovascular system
- The immune system
- Endocrine system
- Protection against cancer
- The analgesic effect:
Hemp oil for beauty:
- It strengthens the skin's natural resistance to external factors such as mechanical abrasion, extreme temperatures or strong winds.
- Reduces the risk of inflammation, irritation and discoloration and inflammation.
- He cares about the proper moisture level of the skin.
- It helps to restore the elasticity of the skin, regenerates it and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
- Improves skin tone.
- Penetrating into the deep layers of the skin intensely nourishes it.
- Cure serious medical conditions of the skin such as psoriasis, eczema and seborrhea.
- Due to its ability to regulate the secretion of sebum helps in the treatment of acne.
- Applied to the hair, hemp oil adds to the shine and facilitates combing.
Use in cosmetics:
The oil is especially recommended for people with acne and skin inflammation.
Biologically active components of hem oil keep skin in good condition, prevent irritation, seborrhoea, premature aging and improve its defence against potentially harmful environmental factors.
This oil can be used directly on the skin.
It does not cause any allergic reactions and penetrates into the skin very well.
Spreading the oil is easy and it is quite quickly absorbed. Hemp oil enhances the defence of the skin, smoothes it, and makes it soft and supple.