BLACK CUMIN SEEDS 100g.
How to use: for direct consumption, baking, cooking and frying and as an additive to salads and pastas .
How to store: after opening please stored in an airtight container in a dark, cool place.
Information about allergens:
May contain gluten, sesame, soy, nuts: hazelnuts, peanuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts, almonds.
The energy value in 100g of product 2369 kJ / 570.01 kcal
Fat: 43g. including saturated fatty acids 7g.
Carbohydrates: 24g. including sugars 3g.
Organic black cumin seeds are suitable for cooking, baking, frying, as well as they are a perfect ingredient for salads and pasta. This product is especially recommended for people who have digestive and metabolic problems. To preserve its health benefits, this product after opening should be stored in a tightly closed container in a cool, dark place.
Organic black cumin seeds have been well-known for a long time and used in cooking, medicine and in cosmetics. It is even said that they can be used to help to fight against cancer. These little, black seeds are rich in lots of vitamins such as A, E, F, B1, B3, B6. Moreover, they have a high content of zinc, selenium, magnesium, calcium, iron, sodium and potassium as well as biotin, which helps to prevent excessive hair loss. In addition, organic black cumin seeds contain various fatty acids, including linoleic acid, palmitic, and others. They also contain phospholipids, phytosterols, flavonoids and saponins. These seeds are also a source of protein and carbohydrates.
However, despite the health benefits, black cumin seeds can induce allergy, because they may contain gluten, sesame, soy, nuts, peanuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts and almonds. Why organic black cumin seeds should be used? Well, primarily because they are good for practically everyone and everything and can be widely used. Also, they help to fight with high blood pressure. They are a huge help to allergy sufferers and asthmatics as they reduce symptoms of allergy and asthma. Moreover, they have antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effects.
Organic black cumin seeds also have a positive impact on the reproductive system, accelerate wound healing, protect against osteoporosis, protect the liver and kidneys and prevent the formation of kidney stones.
See below which the active substances contain the small black beads.
- various fatty acids (linoleic acid, alpha-linolenic acid, eicosadienoic rare in nature, palmitic, myristic, and others)
- phospholipids and phytosterols
- valuable flavonoids and valuable saponins
- protein ( eight of the nine essential amino acids) and carbohydrates
- alkaloids nigellinę, nigellaminę, nigellidynę, nigellicynę (rare in the plant world)
- essential oil containing tymochinon, limonene, carvacrol, carvone
- vitamins A, E, F, B1, B3, B6, biotin, mineral compounds: zinc, selenium, magnesium, calcium, iron, sodium and potassium
Few reasons why you'll love the seeds, and black cumin oil.
- Improves mood allergy sufferers
- Helpful for asthmatics
- It has strong antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal
- It helps to get rid of hypertension
- It prevents the formation of kidney stones
- It protects against damage to the liver and kidneys
- Protects against osteoporosis
- Accelerates wound healing
- Positive effect on the reproductive system
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: